Providing Best Value for Larger Scale Projects
We are able to provide an independent furniture procurement service. This is an efficient way of purchasing for clients, enabling them to achieve the best value on specific larger scale projects
As furniture consultants our involvement typically involves the following activities.
- Establish" Purchasing Selection Group" and clarify project brief and attend meetings when necessary throughout the project.
- Prepare furniture schedule categories i.e Breakout and Eating, Desking and Operator Seating, Storage, Formal Meeting, Conference and Training Areas, Reception Area
- Initial selection of suitable manufacturers presented to the client with recommendations for each
- Arrange to visit prospective suppliers if required, confirming suitability and undertaking supplier survey and pre – qualification questionnaire.
- Prepare shortlist of suppliers within each category and present to the client for final agreement as to selection.
- Visit shortlisted companies with members of the "Purchasing Selection Group" identifying product specification for tender.
- Prepare contract and tender documentation including pricing spreadsheet
- Undertake tender negotiations and evaluations
- The "Purchasing Selection Group" to discuss tender and arrange mock ups for final decision.
- Award of Contract